Friday, March 18, 2016

Week #81 - March 16th, 2016 -- FOREVER HIS DISCIPLE

Hello! (:

   
Sister Sughroue, Rajah & Vasi
This is strange writing my last email as a missionary, well I have mixed emotions right now and am horrible at expressing myself.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I got dropped off at the MTC... unsure what was in store. Little did I know I was going to have the most life changing 18 months ahead. My hands are shaking and I am holding back tears as I write this. haha. This morning I made a list during studies of all the things I have learned on my mission, the Lord filled my heart and mind with so much, I have 5 pages in my study journal, I didn't intend for it to be so long, but so many things came to my mind as I continued to look back on all that the Lord had taught me. I can't express in words what my mission has met to me and what I have experienced. I came on my mission to change the world, and didn't realize how much it would change me and all that I would learn. God used these 18 months to mold, refine and teach me and I am forever grateful for it. And I will live the rest of my life for this Gospel. My mission gave me more than I could ever possibly give it. I know with out a doubt God needed me to serve him and his Children at Temple Square in Salt Lake City Utah. 


 More than anything on my mission my Love and relationship for the Savior Jesus Christ has grown more than I could ever have imagined. I know he lives, he is the very son of God. He is our Savior and has redeemed us that we may be
Our recnt convert Michelle!
able to return to the presence of God, clean and worthy to live with him. His atonement is infinite. He suffered for us, he died for us, He rose again and He lives. And because He lives, we can to again, and be healed, forgiven of everything. Because He lives, he is at the head of his Church, this Church today. The Savior is the source to all light and hope in this world.He knows me and has been with me on this mission. He hears my prayers and I know he hears yours too.He is aware of every single person in this entire world, it still blows my mind, but I have witnessed it countless times these past 18 months He loves you and is always waiting with arms wide open to receive you, no matter what. . 
3 Nephi 9:14,18, 21-22. " 14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.  18 I am the light and the life of the world. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  21 Behold, I have come unto the world to bring redemption unto the world, to save the world from sin. 22 Therefore, whoso repenteth and cometh unto me as alittle child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God. Behold, for such I have laid down my life, and have taken it up again; therefore repent, and come unto me ye ends of the earth, and be saved."
The entire mission had Relief Society
with the General Relief Society
Presidency
I know that this is Christs Church Restored back to the earth today, with the same Priesthood Christ gave his apostles during his mortal ministry. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and He did see God the Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. That because God loves us, he called Joseph to be a prophet to bring back the fullness of the Saviors teachings, we need not wander confused and lost. All truth is once restored! I know the Book of Mormon is Gods word and the evidence of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the key stone to our faith, it so purely teaches us the doctrine of Christ, and outlines the plan of salvation. If you haven't read it, I invite you to do so, to pray and to ask God to know the truthfulness of it. You will know by the holy spirit, and that's a promise that has been fulfilled to millions who have done the same. How blessed are we to have a living Prophet and Apostles today to lead and guide us. Thomas S. Monson is inspired by God and is truly a prophet. Because of the Restoration we have so much reason to rejoice! I know we can be with our families for eternity eternity. Our Father in Heaven is so eager to bless us as we prepare to enter and make covenants with him. 

Following the Savior and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only way for us to be happy in this life and in the life to with out a doubt. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is beautifully simple. Bearing my testimony fills me with so much Joy! I am forever his disciple.
Look who stopped by ffromTemecula!
Brian Lampman!
come. I know that

2 Nephi 4:30,34 "30 Rejoice, O my heart, and cry unto the Lord, and say: O Lord, I will praise thee forever; yea, my soul will rejoice in thee, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 34 O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever..."

Well this is it... See ya next Wednesday! 

MUCH LOVE, 
Last lunch with my Tongan Family!
Sister Sughroue
Crashing Sister Asay's wedding!




No comments:

Post a Comment