Friday, March 6, 2015

Week #28 - March 6th, 2015

Sister Polanco & Sister Sughroue
Hi!!!! It's my new P-day! Well nothing big has happened since monday, except they changed my companion! There ended up being 1 less sister arriving from the MTC so they changed some Companionships the night before. So my new companion is Sister Polanco from Guatemala! So Andrew I love Guatemalans!  She is awesome! She has been out for about a year and is seriously the funniest sister in the mission.... I am not kidding I can't stop laughing. This will be an awesome transfer!

Tomorrow we have our first District Meeting, I am nervous but also really excited. Just praying that I will be able to share with them what they need to hear. I hope we can all learn and support one another. I am excited to go on exchanges with all the Sisters!
Sister Polanco shared this scripture with me yesterday and I absolutely love it! It is 1 Nephi 18:24, "And it came to pass that we did begin to till the earth, and we began to plant seeds; yea, we did put all our seeds into the earth, which we had brought from the land of Jerusalem. And it came to pass that they did grow exceedingly; wherefore, we were blessed in abundance." We will plant all the seeds of faith we can this transfer, I know if we share the restored gospel with everyone we meet on Temple Square the Lord will bless us
Sister Gee came to visit!
with those who are prepared and ready! 

Hope you all have a great week!
Much Love, 
Sister Sughroue

No comments:

Post a Comment