Monday, May 11, 2015

Week #37 - May 11th, 2015

I feel like I just saw you the other day.... o wait I did! Skyping for Mothers Day yesterday was so awesome!
It was great to see all your faces(: Happy Mothers Day to the best Mom out there! Love you so much and words can't desctribe how grateful I am for you. I wouldn't be out here serving the Lord if it wasn't for you!   I really don't know what to write about it because we just talked yesterday but I'll come up with some things....

This is most likely my last week here in WoodBridge, we will get transfer calls this Saturday so I will probably leave for this next transfer. Even though I really want to stay with Sister Kellogg and in our Area! I love my companion, the ward and our investigators so much! But where ever the Lord needs me I will go (: 

We had an amazing lesson with Deandre this week, he was starting to have second thoughts about meeting with us but we called him and asked him to write down all his questions. We met at the church and he came with 4 pieces of paper filled with soul searching questions. They were deep. We spent the lesson going through and answering them, we basically taught the plan of salvation from doing it. The spirit was so strong and we were on fire....I just wanted him to keep asking questions
because it was definitely the spirit answering them through us and he felt that. That lesson was changing for all of us, my testimony was strengthened and he left with greater faith and a desire to know for himself despite all the opposition he may face from people around. He came to church yesterday, best feeling as a missionary!!!!!! He liked it, even though I was worried because it was so loud with screaming kids.... after he said he might bring his kids next week probably because they aren't any louder then the ones already there hahaha. We knew he felt the spirit and he is excited for our appointment this week! 

President & Sister Wilson
Friday we went to Zone Conference with 3 zones in Fredricksburg about 40 min south. It was an answer to all my prayers. The trainings were so inspired and I left motivated to work harder and give my all to God! It was just so spiritually uplifting! Saturday I wen on a mini exchange with my Sister Training Leader Sister Johns. We went Tracting and found a new investigator named nancy who is 70 yrs old.... she didnt want to talk with us at first at all but after being persistent she agreed to have us come back to study the Book of Mormon! 

Its starting to get hot and humid here! Tracting in 85 degrees with 60% humidity feels like your breathing in water sometimes hahah. Our area is mostly comprised of Town homes and apartment complexes... I have never seen so many town homes in my life... its a more humble area, the people are so baptist and so nice. hahaha. The traffic is crazy because of everyone commutes to DC for work! We have fun tracting and talking to all sorts of people. 

Today we are having Zone Pday and going to play UMPA which is a mix of basketball, football and rugby! So much fun! Then we are going to have FHE at the Bringhursts home with all the non member kids on the block, its always fun we play then have a lesson! They all look forward to it everyweek! 
O and shout out to Jacquelyn at her farewell this weekend!!! Love you lots, you will do great! Practice the Aussie accent!
Talk to you all next week! Love you all!!!!

Sister Sughroue <3

No comments:

Post a Comment